Friday, May 13, 2011

In celebration of the belly





When I was pregnant with Luna we spent a lot of time celebrating the Buddha belly. Little did Gig know he had a thing for pregnant chicks. He is excited for the arrival of Ruby, but also grieving the imminent loss of the belly (which won't be reappearing in my lifetime). With Luna, we did a belly cast, painted my belly and took pictures, had professional maternity pictures done, and photographed each month of my ever growing belly. This pregnancy, ummm...we took about 3 pictures of my belly. So, in my state of nesting I decided I should do some of the aforementioned rituals, not so much for us, but solely so Ruby isn't wondering if she's adopted since there is hardly record of her time in my belly. We did a whirlwind bellycast while Luna napped the other day, and a quick photo shoot the other night. Here are a few of the results:





We've been spending wonderful family time at the park this past week off work. Here are a few of my favorite pictures:




Thankful for the relaxing time I've had with my little family before it grows...

No comments:

Post a Comment